FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Regarding Fileserve to Filesonic and Filesonic to Fileserve RU, we have already contacted Fileserve concerning this issue and we are still waiting for their response.

Hish

Hi Hish,
someone steal my user account, not only from filesonic but from 2 other filehost that has same combination user-pass, and maybe posted them on some forum or give them to his friends. Now my account it's blocked and I can't enter. Hope to resolve this problem like I did with other filehosts..

Let me know if you need something else.

My account id is: 183919

Thanks for your support

Thanks Hish we can remote from fileserve to filesonic, but can't from filesonic to fileserve, Rickey from Fileserve support say that filesonic blocked ip, please fix the problem.

We contacted Fileserve and they didnt reply to us..

Hish

where is fso hish..!!
he didint come online today..
hish if u come buddy plz reply me pm...!!waiting for my answer from 2 days..;)

Hi

There was a problem with the payment account that you entered... WM IDs are Z and then 12 digits... You only put 11 digits!

Send me the right one by PM

Hish

Hi

There was a problem with the payment account that you entered... WM IDs are Z and then 12 digits... You only put 11 digits!

Send me the right one by PM

Hish
pm back bro thnxx for reply..;)
can u give payment in myy pp acount now i have already pm you my pp acount..:)

nd hish can u tell me why u closed fso to fso remote upload..:)

Last edited:
ffs theres some bloody idiots - I only come here every Tues evening to watch all youse lot moan where's my money - They're scam, Hish steals our money every week, but we still upload files there. Hish is a LA playboy, living the life on the money he steals every Tues. from us all, but we keep coming back and upload files...WHY?

because show fucking patience, and you'll be paid in a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back