FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

30ttanm.jpg

I still don't get it, but i've just click mission 1....:D
CMIIW...in mission 1 i picked difficulty 1, mean this week my total earning have to +10% from last week earnings...?

Ok, i'll try for fun and for adding more motivation :)

Have A Nice weekend everyone. Hope all of us can have good results on 3rd period of April Fiesta.<3

Hi Hisham, I question the mission MUST last for a week and earns credits as a mission ends in before?

Someone already discovered the "Elite Unlock Codes"?

FSC are become to be a hugh crap

everyday more and more "Corruption" files apear in my acc,yesterday or earlyer the files are OK and then become corrupted

WTF are wrong with your servers

FSC are become to be a hugh crap

everyday more and more "Corruption" files apear in my acc,yesterday or earlyer the files are OK and then become corrupted

WTF are wrong with your servers

Buddy u cannot comment like this that Fso becum this or dat.

Its clearly said in previous post that Corruption files = The file which u uploaded it got corrupted while in uploading process. It happened with me too many times. Better option : Try to upload that file again :) Dont get angry, Be cool <3

Regards

Champ

Buddy u cannot comment like this that Fso becum this or dat.

Its clearly said in previous post that Corruption files = The file which u uploaded it got corrupted while in uploading process. It happened with me too many times. Better option : Try to upload that file again :) Dont get angry, Be cool <3

Regards

Champ
THX for U try to explain this issue.
I dont understand that a file uploaded and work a week and then become corrupted.
they play with "playsonic" and make some promotions it will be better to fix this problems.
regards

THX for U try to explain this issue.
I dont understand that a file uploaded and work a week and then become corrupted.
they play with "playsonic" and make some promotions it will be better to fix this problems.
regards

Buddy dont worry all issue will be fix soon.
For now if u see any corrupt file so try to upload again ,making replies like this or that file got deleted or corrupted will not help anyone here.

Regards

Champ <3

You earned this week 100usd, you chose difficulty 1, if you earn 110usd next week, you will get 1000 points

Can anyone tell me last week will mean which week i activated my mission 1 on 2011-04-22 23:39:31 server timing...

Well, I am also eager to know this...
Last week means from "April 16th -23rd".. else the upcoming week i.e April 23rd -April 30th".

since last week was the worst week with Filesonic only 1 sale..

Also, can any one suggest me a plan to choose in playsonic {considering I can make 1-2 sales a day}

Here are my credits:

1303505626762.jpg

Regards

Justy

Isn't 2000 points, just to see promos a bit too much?
Well, maybe it isn't but huh...
Well, If nothing else, I satisfied my curiosity :)
EDIT: DAMN, a sale :) nice instant refund, I am even more pleased :P

Oh man...it was a lifetime sale :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back