FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 kb files are reported to me very often now. I'm really lazy to upload those files again and again, but thinking of them make some $$$, I'm still reupload them again and again. Hish, please fix this. Today, I have noticed another problems arise, any file I upload, it goes to Filemanager x2 x3... :)

It would be helpful to give more data, for those who have multiple copiesof files in their accounts, how exactly you upload? Using zoom, Web, RL, FTP, RU ?
Also, those who have 0 byte files, how do you upload?
How do you retrieve download links? With app you use (like zoom, or RL) or using file manager.
Give them all details, so they know where to search exactly.
Help them to help yourself.
I don't have any of those issues...at least none of those are reported to me.

Last edited:
It would be helpful to give more data, for those who have multiple copiesof files in their accounts, how exactly you upload? Using zoom, Web, RL, FTP, RU ?
Also, those who have 0 byte files, how do you upload?
How do you retrieve download links? With app you use (like zoom, or RL) or using file manager.
Give them all details, so they know where to search exactly.
Help them to help yourself.
I don't have any of those issues...at least none of those are reported to me.

i agree....

in short :

if you have any problems, you could write the details about how did you upload your files (the methods & what script/sofware, etc... did you use).
:)

i'm not able to download a file from s116 server. This file was downloading at very low speed yesterday so i thought i will download it today but now it is not connecting at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back