FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
stefan-te, me selfishi, I'm against kiddies around , stealing filesonic urls without giving anything. I paid 2000$+ for 10+ vip statues in forums + 6 hosts for remote upload
last year only. Sharing is not a child game. Some people around here like RAVEN are the most professional people has still 10-12 sales per day. This means to earn more, you have to waste few. A friend of mine was earning 10-20$ per day and now he earns 80-90$ per day at least.

Well, I don't have money to spend for forum VIP, I don't need it, i have filesonic premium, now i will have to spend extra money for RL/RDP. IDK how much you earn, you can have 128361823$ aday, I DON'T CARE. I just wanna earn for myself, "pocket money".

stefan-te, you make nosense! Noone also care about your earnings. But if you leech mine or another uploaders links, it will effect our earnings %100.

So, spend some money and efforts for uploading. Maybe then, you'll understand what we felt b4.

ranking system does not work for the past 10 hours i guess..

You are at rank xx

You need -xxx more credits to pass to the next rank

just informing you guys.. :)

stefan-te, you make nosense! Noone also care about your earnings. But if you leech mine or another uploaders links, it will effect our earnings %100.

So, spend some money and efforts for uploading. Maybe then, you'll understand what we felt b4.
Well yea, I can spend some money, but why, I will still leech your files..

Guy uses RDP and has Filesonic premium account. In this way, it is not difficult to take anyone's fsc links and subsequently reupload as their own.

it's raining outside, i'm going to sleep like a baby tonight :)
I didn't sleep well last few nights (not because I didn't make anysale last 2 weeks, bu because I was going to sleep very late, or early if you look from the point for morning). I downloaded some older horror movie and I'm going to watch it before sleeping. The spring rain is the best.
Oooohhh, I'll sleep so good.

I didn't sleep well last few nights (not because I didn't make anysale last 2 weeks, bu because I was going to sleep very late, or early if you look from the point for morning). I downloaded some older horror movie and I'm going to watch it before sleeping. The spring rain is the best.

this is Filesonic Support thread mate :|
I'm not sure if somebody care about your sleep :D

coolstoryb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back