FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Filesonic is banning accounts for piracy. Now they are also banning for anti-piracy! My account got banned finally for complying with their DMCA copyright infringement email!

FUCKING FILESONIC...................REMOTE UPLOAD FSC2FSC NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!

Take it or leave it...!!!
At least you can learn how much time some uploaders spent for upload files using ftp. And after that waiting patiencely for sales to come...
You must be get a real headache right now...!!!

Yeah something wrong with stats :o moreover they r deleting files too fast =)

From yesterday before i sleep and until now, my credits only up 1 points...8-)

Virtual and some people are wish to filesonic is down forever
if remote is totaly offline, filesonic loose nealry %50 of their poster
and i do not think so they do this. Why you think so selfish ?
I acceptted to disable fso2fso . But remote upload's total disabling is total
disaster of filesonic and nobody recover them.

Actually, they are upset due to RU problems :P they didn't mean it :D

no 18folder read his messages above, he does not want remoteupload .
May be admins must disable FTP totaly and keep remote uploads only, Virtual .

by the way, while removing passwords, it only removed 1st page of folder not whole folder.

OFF TOPIC:
djkelaj, I've been reading most of your posts, and I can tell you something. You are very selfish!

ON TOPIC:
I still wanna RU fsc 2 fsc to be on.
Thanks.

no 18folder read his messages above, he does not want remoteupload .
May be admins must disable FTP totaly and keep remote uploads only, Virtual .

by the way, while removing passwords, it only removed 1st page of folder not whole folder.

Ignore them, Filesonic will never disable external RU no matter what. It is one of the important feature of a file host.

stefan-te, me selfishi, I'm against kiddies around , stealing filesonic urls without giving anything. I paid 2000$+ for 10+ vip statues in forums + 6 hosts for remote upload
last year only. Sharing is not a child game. Some people around here like RAVEN are the most professional people has still 10-12 sales per day. This means to earn more, you have to waste few. A friend of mine was earning 10-20$ per day and now he earns 80-90$ per day at least.

@Hish,
What about Hidden new Function?
How can remove password for all files selected faster via edit function?
Now we have to remove 1 file only, :)
Regards,
Beesofts

Last edited:
ON TOPIC:
I still wanna RU fsc 2 fsc to be on.
Thanks.

FSC TO FSC SHOULD BANNED FOREVER.....now u can see most of the leechre is moving somewhere else bcoz they were steeling money of deservable People....now i can prepare for next month :) without ny problem bcoz i know tht i'll get gud nmbr of sales bcoz no leecher anymore :D

Hi Hish,

Can i ask you about :

http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate/websites

Can i add my blogs to this..?

Yes you can add blogs. Just add a meta tag with some data in your blog and pm hish to confirm it.

If i register my blogs then someone make a sales through the links from that blogs, how it count...? ( PPS + 5%...?)

Thanks..

Yes it will count as PPS + 5% = 65% or 85% for elite

btw happy face thanks for reminding this i have recently started a new blog on filesonic but forgot to follow this instruction :P

Last edited:
Yes you can add blogs. Just add a meta tag with some data in your blog and pm hish to confirm it.

Yes it will count as PPS + 5% = 65% or 85% for elite

btw happy face thanks for reminding this i have recently started a new blog on filesonic but forgot to follow this instruction :P

@18folder

Thanks for the answers.
I'm just start few pages...still lot to add there...:D

Ok..i've got confirmed status for my blog.
When will fso pay? It's Tue and still not received payment?
The payment process normally start on 11.00PM server time. Take some moments to process the payment.
Don't worry..you will receive your payment. Filesonic always pay you on time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back