FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
every update has bugs and I think they fix it asap my friend. Do not panic, I was in panic when I lost %70 of my sales 2 weeks ago but now, I have new ideas new projects and preparing it. Because of it, I'm out of chat for a while, sorry friend, I have to prepare and launch my new project. The people who hates me does no care me, my friends need a pause sorry.

FilipBonJovi, fso2fso is disabled cause of leechers are copy pasting poster's urls
and posters hate this. If you a leecher wants to leech try another host to get files
from there to filesonic. HAve to give few money to earn more. life is not free

hi

every update has bugs and I think they fix it asap my friend. Do not panic, I was in panic when I lost %70 of my sales 2 weeks ago but now, I have new ideas new projects and preparing it. Because of it, I'm out of chat for a while, sorry friend, I have to prepare and launch my new project. The people who hates me does no care me, my friends need a pause sorry.

thx for reply! i wish ur project gets completed with success!

will wait till ur project complete! ;););)

I was earning 9-10 sales per day 3 weeks ago or 4 . Then suddenly sales are %80 lower than those. I tried to make it higher but I could not. Now I have new ideas to earn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back