FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the purpose of RU from itself ? Why would the host want to have thousands of copies of the same files, and having huge usage of resources?
I say No to RU Fsonic to Fsonic. It doesn't make sense. It would if you were transferring them from your own account, or your friends (with permission).

--------------------
@FileSonic Hish
And please make RU from everywhere else available and faster. Because reputation is falling. We wouldn't like that.
-----------------
Thanks

and this will make increase sales I'm sure. ıf you follow heroturko,downtr...etc
you will see all url leechers are stopped and they were posting others urls. From now on,
they will not have any chance. Remote from fso 2 fso may be daily limited ( max 5 gb per day) for only few files only. This prevent leechers but we can get important things when its needed. Thanks HISH to block it and if its released by HISH . I will remove passwords

yes , the concept of pass-wording files was simply to avoid leeching hence it is NOT required anymore :)

Also removing passwords will surely help in getting more and more sales as , now , it would be really easy for new premium buyers to download files from filesonic.

Regards

15 gb is too much cause a leecher can get 450 gb in a month, 5 gb is max.

by the way I got 2 bugs

1) while removing passes of all selected files is not impossible, u have to UNCLICK one file to remove password from files and then remove password the last file.

2) The filesonic files gives ERROR (fso2fso) can not be deleted by any of CLEAN button.

I say yes. - all it means is that it's easier for people to earn off my effort of uploading... if you want FSo2FSo then do what duckload do - reward the origional uploader too

15 gb is too much cause a leecher can get 450 gb in a month, 5 gb is max.

by the way I got 2 bugs

1) while removing passes of all selected files is not impossible, u have to UNCLICK one file to remove password from files and then remove password the last file.

2) The filesonic files gives ERROR (fso2fso) can not be deleted by any of CLEAN button.

i think on limit for fs2fs 15gb...not for upload...

I think FSC to FSC will be back.
blocking it is probably good for some users that take time to upload themself, but it will be a lost for FSC. The more FSC links are spread, the more change they will have to sell account.

Of course if you ask people here, most users would say NO to RU from FSC to FSC, but this forum only represents a very minor part of affiliate.

So far you have the worst download speed:

f8cOd8.jpg

USA

But the upload speed is great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back