FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
friens can you check my all files above, if u can download any of them let me know

some friends told me some of them are alive??? how possible ?????

So far i haven't got refunded sales...but i need to know the procedure for this.

For example if refunded come from sales that come a week ago, and we're already received the payment...how Filesonic gonna count it..?
Will it cut from upcoming paid we had...?

Can anyone explain it..?
Experienced it before and yes Filesonic will cut from the amount from the unpaid earnings you had.

download & upload speed is too much poor from usa server

average 256KB to 320

where's the problem bro............
if the speed problem fixed then ur file host will be top of the table

Download speed is disgusting - not only for us members, for all! = NO SALES! This is it.

I will wait to fix it and then i starting to upload again. Because today and yesterday i upload so many files and get BIG 0 :(

5 sales on thurday so i was real happy as i had at least 2 sales a day for the 3 previous days.Since friday sat and now sunday, i struck out-0 sales. Now im not saying anything is wrong because i sure did not complain when i got 5 sales...lol. Just saying it because i think its a little strange that so many people who normally get sales have not.. But again in internet marketing there are not many rules or reasons why people buy or dont...could be alot of Accounts got sold!

Brought me 9 Sales... / 10 US PPS - US 90 / Domain Sale - US 6.70

25% Extra Bonus = US 24.23

Thanks Filesonic...
Nice, guess my theory is somewhat right...it can be homeruns or strikeouts! Also i may need help at getting consistent daily sales,time to find some niches

I'm experiencing some bug in filemanager. files are upload in subfoder, not in main folder and I can't move files form that subfolder to other subfolder. This is happening as I'm writing this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back