FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know 1 DL/24h is counted (Premium)
Thank you but do you know that for sure?

I mean, how are we supposed to know when it isn't written anywhere on the filesonic website?
"Up to 35$/1000 downloads" sound attractive, but since most downloads are generated by premium users it sounds much less attractive if they don't count..

Thank you but do you know that for sure?

I mean, how are we supposed to know when it isn't written anywhere on the filesonic website?
"Up to 35$/1000 downloads" sound attractive, but since most downloads are generated by premium users it sounds much less attractive if they don't count..

Yes I know for sure that premium downloads are counted.

Yes I know for sure that premium downloads are counted.
Well if 1 premium download per 24h is counted then yes technically they are counted, but this or nothing doesn't make much difference.

Let's say 100 premium users download 100 files from you. If every premium download is counted you could make up to 350$. If only 1DL/24h is counted and they download 100 files in a day, you could only make 3.5$ max.

The difference between 0$ and 3.5$ is small, but not the one between 3.5$ and 350$...

If indeed only 1DL/24h is counted then I wonder why there is not one mention of this on the filesonic website.

All major filehosts has the same rule.
Premium counts for 1DL/24h .

Since the redesign a few days ago, the text explaining the rule might have vanished.
It used to be there.

Go blame the designer.

All major filehosts has the same rule.
Premium counts for 1DL/24h .

Since the redesign a few days ago, the text explaining the rule might have vanished.
It used to be there.

Go blame the designer.
I don't remember ever seeing that text, even though I looked for the most info I could find.

Well thank you for answering.

b668d3.png

from yesterday i could not able to browse filesonic.com/.in avast blocking fso for me.

Hey Hish, remember the 0 byte file download problem I had yesterday with one of the servers? Looks like all the files on that server has been deleted for some reason when i click on the link. What happened to it?

Hi!

Yes, sorry about that... Many files on that server were corrupt... So, you will need to re-upload them!

Sorry about that!

Hish

HI HIsh, Maybe you can add an AJAX refresh on the remote upload page so we won't have to keep on refreshing the page to see if the remote upload is done :D

Wow premium downloading has now improved during this hour :)

Glad to hear so! PLEASE report to me any more issues , if you find any!!

thanks

Hish

HI HIsh, Maybe you can add an AJAX refresh on the remote upload page so we won't have to keep on refreshing the page to see if the remote upload is done :D

Hello!!

I have written it down...I will inquire about it tomorrow!

Best,

Hish

Hi Hish,

I am running a website. If I put premium-ref link on my site, and someone click it, buy premium account from that, so you will count premium sale for me ? (not domain sale)

3 days before, I can get 15 premium accounts everyday, but until now, I have nothing? Can you explain ?

Here's proof
1300685052612.png

So disappointed

Last edited:
jackycandy1412,

can you share the screen shot of your domain sales?
i just like to see the link where it came from as I had similar scenario.
mine was http://www.filesonic.com/file/0 which when you check it is a deleted file
so it might be a bug or something

ps. i know the cookie issue re: the domain sale I just like to confirm as my referrer of that particular sale came from my site

thanks

jackycandy1412,

can you share the screen shot of your domain sales?
i just like to see the link where it came from as I had similar scenario.
mine was http://www.filesonic.com/file/0 which when you check it is a deleted file
so it might be a bug or something

ps. i know the cookie issue re: the domain sale I just like to confirm as my referrer of that particular sale came from my site

thanks

Hi,
1300687193659.png

I sent a support ticket via helpdesk, and pm to Hish but no reply from FileSonic about this !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back