FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, can someone advice me on this issue?

8cdb55cfb9.jpg

And when free user try to download files from my account that are 950MB in size, they get this message:

8cdb55cae9.jpg

How do I fix this issue?

Hey Hish, remember the 0 byte file download problem I had yesterday with one of the servers? Looks like all the files on that server has been deleted for some reason when i click on the link. What happened to it?

Hey Hish, remember the 0 byte file download problem I had yesterday with one of the servers? Looks like all the files on that server has been deleted for some reason when i click on the link. What happened to it?

I have the same problem...I have now over 30 Games with missing one part or more...

Edit: The funny thing is, that in my backup folder (copy of the Files) the same parts are missing...

Last edited:
Guys , You will have wait for around 15-20 to get any official help in this issue ( the one tofu has mentioned )

It seems , being a weekend , staff is on leave.

Regards

LOL eight pages of "503 & 502 errors" comments xD

The whole thing is, FSC team focused more on the affiliate system but forgot the servers thing. :P

We have nothing to do except waiting their IT team to take a look into that issue. more complaints will fix nothing^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back