FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I run the website http://movies-megaupload.com

All banners, files posted there are my own. So, if someone buys an account from my website, I believe that I should be getting paid for both Domain Sales and Premium Sales.

However, I got only Domain Sales count and not for Premium sales count.

Any idea as to how this could have happened?

PS: I am PPS plan btw.

2u7m4o9.jpg

What happens with uploads.... i uploaded a buch of files but they never appear on "My files" ... until today all worked good.... :[

i can say this thread is not something where you get help for your queries! it's next to useless. everyone just asks and asks questions with little to no responses either from the "file host" or other frequenter or connoisseurs in this thread. most cannot even express themselves in credible English. it's like a noob den here.

Last edited:
OK its seems that Uploads are not working. As my files (uploaded by US FTP) did not appeared on the FTP area or Filemanager of FSC..

Waiting from Official Correspondence reply.

Hi guys!

I need a big favour from anyone who is experiencing uploading issue . (Any issue, including long wait till the file is transferred)

Please email me at feedback( at ) filesonic.com and mention the EXACT problem with details such as (user ID, name of file, upload method, what is the error, how long it took to move the file after the upload was complete and if it is RU then please mention the link that you tried and it failed along with the error that came up)

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we will attend to fixing them asap!

Thank you!

Hish

There ^^^^^

Go report your problems instead of asking why it doesnt work.

Hi guys!

I need a big favour from anyone who is experiencing uploading issue . (Any issue, including long wait till the file is transferred)

Please email me at feedback( at ) filesonic.com and mention the EXACT problem with details such as (user ID, name of file, upload method, what is the error, how long it took to move the file after the upload was complete and if it is RU then please mention the link that you tried and it failed along with the error that came up)

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we will attend to fixing them asap!

Thank you!

Hish

Just fix remote upload. Thats all.

hope filesonic support IDM, i'll get more download if free users can download my link with their IDM, many filehosts also support IDM for guest/free users with 2 parallel downloads and limited speed, plz fix this issue, i love filesonic if IDM isn't useless

Remote working fine for me but stats are freez for to long i mean i have 500 gb and new staff mostly but no single download for 3 hours?Confused.

Hi

I run the website http://movies-megaupload.com

All banners, files posted there are my own. So, if someone buys an account from my website, I believe that I should be getting paid for both Domain Sales and Premium Sales.

However, I got only Domain Sales count and not for Premium sales count.

Any idea as to how this could have happened?

PS: I am PPS plan btw.

2u7m4o9.jpg

me too,
my site is downarchive.com :( I send support ticket via helpdesk and to Hish in Wj but I did not receive any ideas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back