FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
reverse why do you hate filesonic so much, did they scam you or something? now you want revenge spamming their support forum with 2341 games? thats cool :D

reverse why do you hate filesonic so much, did they scam you or something? now you want revenge spamming their support forum with 2341 games? thats cool :D

I actually thought you were kidding on your last comment but now I am sure you are a retard :P

revenge ? spamming ? games ? :P , you have lost it !

Take care , god bless ya :) , btw , you didn't answer me on my last question .

FileSonic Failed, Do you guys realize 99% of ppl here run warez sites or are uploaders and when you advertise here whats does that tell us?

Why is FileSonic here anyways?

If there going to be here they should change the topic name to "Up to $30 per 1000 legal downloads (All countries paid!) or 60% on sales"

reverse *5 on support man, you must love filesonic. I have no idea where filesonic would be without you :D

Looking at your comments , i am sure you wont need any fsc support :)

but thanks anyway for your concerns

backup supporter i think..:D

can you please bold the funny part :P , somehow i couldn't find it <_<

lol Dylu3en , u crazy or somethin' ??? u expect filesonic support to answer that question reverse was right u r a retard !!!!!!

I believe I first post was a question :D

Well I answered it in following posts ! If only you were paying any attention but being a p*** (stating the obvious ) i can't expect that from you :)

hey , name calling is back :P hurray for you :)
_______

haha prem , good one :)

hey , i want to know that if i'm in the Payment Plan : Pay per Download

If someone buy a Premium Account through My Files Will I gain Anything from his Premuim Account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back