FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok in that case doggy , you both can decide the order i mentioned in last page.

Only rule is - both can NOT have same order , for example if you choose 3 2 1 4 , he can't go in same :)

doggy , i can go like this all day so bring it on :) I am enjoying this now , you both are funny

You can't win over me in war of words - so take your Daddy issues elsewhere !

reverse, I don't know you nor anyone here, but I can tell you're a real pain in the ass!

Thanks for your comments :).
You can have 4 2 1 3 , thats a free order till now :) - ( for details refer 2 pages back )
I am actually enjoying all this now :)

Regards

reverse, I don't know you nor anyone here, but I can tell you're a real pain in the ass!

Buddy dont blame to reverse or dont use any shit word which effect his image . He is just trying to give answers of the questions :) If you guys dont like then leave it and wait for Fso staff reply but making useless replies in every min that u are this or that . it doesnot proof anything :)

As far as remote upload & stats errors concerned : Yeah I m also having same issue with remote upload and stats issue but I guess it will solve automatically,We need to wait for some hrs ;)

Regards

Champ <3

Buddy dont blame to reverse or dont use any shit word which effect his image . He is just trying to give answers of the questions :) If you guys dont like then leave it and wait for Fso staff reply but making useless replies in every min that u are this or that . it doesnot proof anything :)

As far as remote upload & stats errors concerned : Yeah I m also having same issue with remote upload and stats issue but I guess it will solve automatically,We need to wait for some hrs ;)

Regards

Champ <3
I'm not blaming him, all I'm saying is his comments from the last few pages make him look like a pain in the ass :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back