FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi hish
my Outstanding payment due on next payout day is 230 but my webmoney daily limit is 200
can you send me only 200 for this week?

Hi Hish,I got 1 sale today-21$ and it's still not counting in ,,Outstanding payment due on next payout day''.Can you please fix it?

Hi

I just understand your question now. Well, the outstanding for next payment was done on Friday. Anything earned after Friday will be outstanding for next week!

Hish

FileSonic Hish can you read my e-mail pls ?:(

Hi!

Which email did u send to?

8cdb0770fe.png

i get that when i upload
what does it mean:|

web upload(browser) -.-

can u please answer this

Hello nakama30

I just had a chat with senior Filesonic representative , and I am being informed that as long as two accounts are NOT refereed to each other , Its allowed :)

Also , Please make sure that both accounts have different payment IDs in their user settings.

I wish happy earnings to you and your brother :)

Regards

Last edited:
weird...im in PPS fixed 12 but when i check my account, its in PPS 80%..
i immediately changed my account pass as well as my email.

can you turn it back to PPS fixed 12?
i dont want to wait for 6days :'(

Hish why is it that everytime I download a file it stops in the middle, the transfer rate becomes 0 kbps. I usually put files on the download queue before I sleep and hoping it will be finished when I wake up but when I wake up it shows 0 kbps.

I'm using IDM and this happens everytime with filesonic and I'm also doing it with other host like mu,rs and hf but all of them downloads all the files in the queue smoothly

My stats isn't updating too. Maybe they are doing maintenance.

EDIT: Im sorry. It was my fault. I set the wrong time period to show the stats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back