FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Words of wisdom my friend Reverse : "Filemanager is like a core implementation for displaying files.

Any such change would require serious code change and on top that rigorous testing would be required before rolling out, which i feel is totally unnecessary or i would say less important. "

This is exactly it... We would have to change our whole code for that... When its the right time, we will do it:)

Hish
Would it be THAT hard to implement really?

If shift key is pressed while the user selects a file, select all the files between this file and the file selected before.

One conditional statement and you're good to go, hell give me the code and I'll do it for free!

Would it be THAT hard to implement really?

If shift key is pressed while the user selects a file, select all the files between this file and the file selected before.

One conditional statement and you're good to go, hell give me the code and I'll do it for free!

Maybe they can do it.
But they must very sure if the change doesn't make a negative effect to the system. Filesonic is responsible for a lot of files from a lot of members. If they want change something, they will test it first. It's not as easy as ABC...one bad effect and...many members will complain.

But i believe Filesonic has always listen to their members needed, and if it is good, they will try very best to make it happen.

Filesonic.com changed to filesonic.in!!!!!

That would only effect indian users, this mean a new set of dedicated servers are deployed just for Indian parters. :):)

Guys , please don't freak out if you are logged out from your account once or twice may be , as many of servers are installed now and have gone LIVE <3<3<3

Champs , please do a fresh upload/remote upload and please let me know.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back