FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, isn't it possible to select several files at once in the file manager and not click each of them one at a time?

I'm surprised there isn't that kind of functionality (unless I missed it), it's a tedious task when we have a bunch of files to sort!

Yes of course but I was thinking of something a bit more versatile, like selecting a desired number of files by holding the shift key. It wouldn't hurt being able to do that!

Ive asked for somthing like this a month ago, They said would consider it but i guess they got more important things to sort out currently.

@bulk now i got it like in windows folders
Yes, like in any good explorer :)

also the "Select all" function doesn't select all the files on the current page but all the files in every page! meaning I'm gonna have to do it all manually.

10000 files, that should take a while...

@bulk now i got it like in windows folders

Ive asked for somthing like this a month ago, They said would consider it but i guess they got more important things to sort out currently.

Yes of course but I was thinking of something a bit more versatile, like selecting a desired number of files by holding the shift key. It wouldn't hurt being able to do that!

@bulk Select all

Hello Guys

Filemanager is like a core implementation for displaying files.

Any such change would require serious code change and on top that rigorous testing would be required before rolling out, which i feel is totally unnecessary or i would say less important.

Besides , I love the way it is now :) , as all the major operations which are required in any good file manager + CSV export is already there

Regards

Last edited:
Words of wisdom my friend Reverse : "Filemanager is like a core implementation for displaying files.

Any such change would require serious code change and on top that rigorous testing would be required before rolling out, which i feel is totally unnecessary or i would say less important. "

This is exactly it... We would have to change our whole code for that... When its the right time, we will do it:)

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back