FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error: Could not write to transfer socket: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted
Error: Connection timed out
Error: File transfer failed after transferring 120,455,168 bytes in 471 seconds
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Delaying connection for 20 seconds due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Delaying connection for 1 second due to previously failed connection attempt...
Error: Could not connect to server

anyone got the same problem connecting to ftp.us.filesonic.com? got these error messages, EU and main ftp works fine, but it's slow for me.

Hey guys, I registered to filesonic yesterday but I don't seem to be able to upload anything to the FTP?

I tried with ftp.filesonic.com, ftp.us.filesonic.com and ftp.eu.filesonic.com, but in all cases the upload never starts..

Then on http://www.filesonic.com/ftp I can see that some of my files have a "completed" status, although they show as 0kB files ^o)

any idea what might be the problem?

You try to upload from a server to Filesonic through FTP or from your computer to Filesonic?

From a server to Filesonic

You will need to log in the FTP client through your server's HTTP proxy in order to transfer files with FXP. A good program to use is FlashFXP which supports such kind of proxies.

In FlashFXP you will create 2 sites, one for your server and one for Filesonic. In your server settings, don't use anything else than your username/password to log in. In Filesonic, you will need to enter the details of your server's proxy.

You will need to log in the FTP client through your server's HTTP proxy in order to transfer files with FXP. A good program to use is FlashFXP which supports such kind of proxies.

In FlashFXP you will create 2 sites, one for your server and one for Filesonic. In your server settings, don't use anything else than your username/password to log in. In Filesonic, you will need to enter the details of your server's proxy.
I'm doing it with CuteFTP : I have entered my server's username/password in the properties of my server's site, and my Filesonic username/password in the properties of the Filesonic's site.

I didn't know about connecting to the Filesonic FTP through my server proxy so I set the Filesonic's site accordingly, but now I'm getting a "530 Login incorrect" when I'm trying to connect to it?
I'm still able to login to Filesonic's website though, and I triple-checked the credentials I entered in CuteFTP ^o)

edit : my bad, I set up a FTP proxy instead of a HTTP proxy but now it's stuck on the proxy authorization : "STATUS:> [01/03/2011 14:20:14] Receiving reply..."

edit2 : no wonder, the proxy service is stopped right now...well otherwise I think it should be ok, so thank you furious for your help!

Last edited:
mine gives invalid account +...etc %30...

by the way, if they keep pending mode more than hours, wipe and put them again
sometimes the files keep in list at pending mode keeps loooooooong time..

reload it .. i did it and worked

My files in the RU section show: Download Status = Successful 100%, Status = Pending, why takes so long? it seems the files are already uploaded but they don't appear in the Manage Files section.

Thanks in advance.

Status =COMPLETED will be visible

Download Status = Successful = downloaded from outservices
Status = Pending trying to WRITE down on the disks belong to sonic..

= WAIT.. may take few hours. or minutes depends on loading of servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back