FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish, is it possible for the forget password system to send an email for us to authenticate first before resetting our password?

Some idiots have been resetting my password for like 5 times already today... it is really frustrating to have my pass getting changed again and again without any power to stop it.

No PPD for ELITE ?
Yes. For Sales only.
eb1777.jpg

I've several remote upload files stuck in PENDING and MOVING for 5 hours now. Why does it break all the time?

Hi mephisto,

its not broken, it is taking longer than usual and we are working on it by adding more and more servers! ... unless you are uploading from fileserve, they have a restriction to how many files per hour are uploaded to filesonic.com!

Hish

How to move from ELITE to normal back ?

email me and ill do it!

sales ( at)filesonic.com

thanks

hish

Hish, is it possible for the forget password system to send an email for us to authenticate first before resetting our password?

Some idiots have been resetting my password for like 5 times already today... it is really frustrating to have my pass getting changed again and again without any power to stop it.

Hi!

It is not changing, unless you click on the confirmation link!

Hish

Information about FileSonic FTP:
The FTP does not provide you with a listing of current files/folders in your account; It simply provides a space that you can upload files to.

After you upload a file, the file will be moved to the root of your file manager. Once moved to the File Manager, the files will be deleted from your FTP directory.

If you upload folders/subfolders, the files they contain will be moved to your file manager, but the folder and subfolders will not.

Make sure that your FTP client is in passive mode (Reference for FileZilla).

The maximum upload file size by FTP is 5GB

My ftp uploads are 'pending' over than 30 mins!

Remote uploads are from Fileserve 'pending' over than 1 day!

What is going on?

FTP wait is normal now, we are working on it to get it back to how it was before! We already ordered new servers.

The fileserve issue is from them, they allow a certain amount of files to be uploaded to us every hour!!

Hish

Hi Hish - can You answer for my questions - FSO didn't pay for over two weeks... If I can send You some detalis with PM - let me know.

Hi

what is your user ID?

thanks

^^ and some guys told me Oron is bullshit :)
Hotfile have problems, Filesonic have problems

WHy does filesonic have problems? can you explain?

hey hish ,
ftp uploading from US server : files never appear at FM
and from EU server is really slow
could u act to this ?

Hi

we have ordered new servers and will be installing them soon. We will find a solution on Monday

regards

Hish

Hey Hish, is it possible to buy buy a premium membership via http://www.paysafecard.com ?

Hi

sorry, its not possible. Please check the premium page ..you will find al payment solutions that we offer

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back