FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my first paid sale , Yay :D
untitlvvv.jpg

How you do it? You sell premium and get money from downloads

No mate , that could be some compensation of some sort like certain error is stats calculation.

Regards

so finally after 21 monthly sales in last 23 i have changed my plan from elite 80 to elite 12.
hish bro , since u didnt wish me , my luck is not working. i need to test this superstitious thing bro

oh yes , hish is a magician !!!!!!!!!! , everytime i pm him i get a sale ! just got 1 more.

hish bro , i will spam ur inbox if you dont reply to my greetings:):):):):):):)):)):)):))

oh yes , hish is a magician !!!!!!!!!! , everytime i pm him i get a sale ! just got 1 more.

hish bro , i will spam ur inbox if you dont reply to my greetings:):):):):):):)):)):)):))

You are funny :) and dont do that :) already many members are posting hish has reached his message box limit :)

I wish you happy earnings :)

Regards

Hish, I have few suggestions, Could you please take a min and review them?

1. Add another plan that paying for both downloads and sales but at lower rates, something like:
"Upto 20$ for 1000 downloads in addition to 10% of premium sales." just an example.
This way all users will be satisfied, especially most users don't know what plan suits them.

2. Enable download counter for PPS users. I want to know how many downloads do I get while I'm on the PPS plan to see which plan converts best.

Just suggestions, hopefully they will be added to consideration list and to be discussed by finance team. :P

I understand

Hi Hish.

Sorry :) I finally understand your payment cycle.

for example this last week the payment was from:

12 february to 18 february. ---> payed on (22th, February)

next payment: 19 february to 25 february ---> (must be payed on 1th, March)

for this reason I have unpaid money after the payment day on tuesday.

Best file sharing site ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back