FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should add option for people on PPD ...so..we can earn 2$ for 1 sale Although we are on PPD...so we will be finally happy..

why i m not able to login in filesonic, is there any problem with my account, i have already sent support ticket 2days ago but no reply, password reset option sent me new password on my email but eveyr time i try to login this error appeared (given below)... my user is: SpiderZ
Error

Unexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email.

thank you so much for a wonderful birthday gift filesonic :D its my birthday today and when i woke up my paypal account receive a payment of $400+ from filesonic :D

thank you very much

Problems with remote upload upload.....in this morning was working fine remote upload from fileserve but now is very slow.....what is the problem??

Is anyone have problem with "regular" upload or advance upload?
I put some files on advance and they stock after 1 h,on regular when i put 2 files 1 always break sometime even one break?

And i want to ask just to now before i buy premium,does upload speed is better with premium like download speed?

Thanks.

Dear Filesonic supporter,

I have a problem about promotion request. In my memory, I remember that we applied to request promotion pay out in "payment section" in Filesonic's screen. I often go there to request promotion payment. But it's change now. I were not got any notices from you. Therefore, I miss promotion payment on 12/Feb and 13/Feb as below picture. Could you pls help me about this?

My Filesonic ID: txheavenxt@gmail.com

Thank you so much for your support always and looking forward to your reply!

2232011952.png

Pay me please

Filesonic won't pay me 308 USD:
62ee3e9b2d.jpg

6 weeks with 104 USD pending :'( now they only paid me only 125 USD today. I've sent many emails but they don´t reply

then I change the program to PPS and made 58$, 99$
Now I have 308 USD pending :(

Please pay me. Hotfile scamming me 350 this last week

I'm so sorry, but FileSonic Didn't pay for me. It's about 2 week delay, and they not sent payment.
1bcf6ca926.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back