FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must agree with The Coon, a lot of people is complaining.
Now that hotfile is gone you really have the chance to crash the competition (e.g. Fileserve), you will just need to invest a bit more in your infrastructure. It would be a proper "investment", since you, your uploaders and your downloaders will benefit from it.

I totally agree with this one. It would be perfect if you guys added/upgraded your servers as I too am getting slow speeds for a premium account.

Almost all the sites I go to now use filesonic and you could beat fileserve (since they have several downtimes already)

Hi masterb56,

This is a top priority for us.... however, when im trying the speeds, i get descent results... Can you please send me a link that you are having this issue with?

thanks!

Hish

Hish i have a suggestion.
When i put a entire folder into a ftp client, it would be awesome if the folder appeared in the filesonic manager, like it does with fileserve. This is would make it much easier to manage uploads.

Last edited:
DEAR USERS,

do not POST,USERNAME's (open email) here

if u have EASY TO FIND PASSWORDS, hackers watching this place may try to hack your accounts
with this usernames.

SEND USERNAMES to ADMIN only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back