FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate my life, few day ago i change back to PPD and after 3 day i got 8 sale :'(:'(:'(:'( why so sad .

It happened to me too...often.

Well, if you're choose PPS or PPS Fixed $10, the key is you must had a lot of patience...you may had 3,4 days, even 1 week without sales. Just keep posting and upload...and patience. I know sometimes we might be desperate waiting for sales to come, but it what we have to do when we choose PPS.

I think there're a lot of members with same experience, Choose PPS but no sales, switch to PPD...damn...the sales come...so just be patience if you choose PPS.

NB : Just believe every files that you upload had potential to get sales...not always big files, my last sales came from 2.7 mb file...

Last edited:
@superboy0905, thank you very much.

I noticed you have your own websites hotscenes4u.wordpress.com.
May I know how you setup your domain sales?
I don't know how to upload the txt file to the root folder of wordpress.com host.

lol.this is old blog mate.i don't use it anymore.you can't setup domain sales with wordpress. buy a host and a domain to make your site.it cost about 10$ but give you earn more.i think so
@Hish last night i see a men with hosting icon name Filesonic IT ?? new supporter? today i got 1 sale after 4day lol.but i can't see the promo?

Yesterday i sign up filesonic and uploaded 6 files of 100 MB, payment plan PPD, on statistics page it showing 1 premium sale count.. all i want to know is that if i switch to PPS plan after 1 week payment of this 1 sale will be counted or not..??

you are welcome mate but if would you like to get back to PPS you can PM hish :) without having to wait for 7 days to change it.

Regards

@hish please fix remote uploading, i cant insert bulk links in remote upload box instead only 1 link at a time insert please fix that thanx. and sometime error occured Application Error.

hi guys..

Yesterday i sign up with PPD Plan and today i have changed it to PPS and on dashboard it changed from PPD to PPS.. so what about 1 week restriction on changing Affiliate plan..???8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back