FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
while using remote uplaod it is being like this even after an hr also it is like tht only

http://www.fileserve.com/*********** Successful 100% Pending Clean

pending is not changing to completed and we can see files in file manager only after it changes to completed

How you do remote upload in Filesonic plz it's Urgent because i have a lot of links in megaupload and hotfile and fileserve and mediafire and i want to do remote upload to Filesonic in my account . How you do it ???? GIVE EXEMPLE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Did you know? : You can easily add your usernames and passwords for your favourite file hosting sites by going to your settings page. This way there will be no need to enter user:pass@ in every link!

Also you can setup login and password to premium account (ex. Fileserve) in FileSonic account's Settings and into remote upload section paste normal links.

How you do remote upload in Filesonic plz it's Urgent because i have a lot of links in megaupload and hotfile and fileserve and mediafire and i want to do remote upload to Filesonic in my account . How you do it ???? GIVE EXEMPLE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Exemple :

http://user:password@www302.megaupload.com/files/1423759d9362b5cce74b65637d1d3aef/WwW.MyEgY.CoM%20kav_rescue_10.rar

The link should be like this ??

The user and password for my account in megaupload or in filesonic ??

@Uploadmen...Filesonic now lets you enter the premium information for the accounts you want to remoteupload from in your settings.

Works well for me with fileserve.

Problem is...... FTP and Remote Uploads are stuck for hours now, as usual.......................

:( :(

Status stays "pending" for hours, and hours......

Uploaded files Via FTP , doesn't show in filemanager ?

files did not appear in file manager after ftp upload :(

Holy shit! Files take long to be shown in file manager. It happens more and more often recently.

Hello Guys

IT team is working on it as we speak.
The FTP and Remote issue is mainly because of maintenance work going on servers.
Everything will be back to normal in few hours.

Please be patient

Regards

It seems remote upload isn't working today. Files that I remoted almost 3 hours ago are still pending. Wonder when they will complete & appear in the file manager :S

everyday??? cause this happens every single day.......:|:|

Hello BloodSucker

More and more people are joining filesonic everyday which is mainly causing this issue. Besides this happens to each and every host when they are at peak. I experienced same problem with rapidshare during their reward programme.

I am sure filesonic would be upgrading their servers real soon and this problem will be resolved in no time.

Regards

Probleme in Remote Upload

I upload file from rapishare his size 20 MO and when i go the Manage File the File became in his SIZE 190 B

WHY FILESONIC???

Well, everyday, going through the same thing, is not good. We waste HOURS if not the entire days to get our files uploaded, when we could have already posted them.....

Not fun, and not good......

fscewe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back