FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u increase the free user maximum size download to 1GB from 400mb, it will make a lot of difference ;)

I will wait to shift to filesonic till free user experience is improved , like fileserve has.

me also getting this error infact everybody whom i gives links today have this error
"You can not access this page directly. Please use the website to start your download or contact us in case of problem."

and one precious suggestion hire those persons who knows there work well.

you website is full of bugs.yesterday when i click manage files it takes me to login page,i was already logged in! i tried but for about half an hour i cant log in and manage files properly.'Application Error" also often happens. No other site is such unstable like u!
You rates are grt and u can lead but for this u have to fix these bugs and make ur site friendly for downloaders.
Regards

If u increase the free user maximum size download to 1GB from 400mb, it will make a lot of difference ;)

I will wait to shift to filesonic till free user experience is improved , like fileserve has.

Hey,
I understand that free user experience is important but we can’t remove that limit. If the limit were to be removed all affiliates that are on PPS will freak out because they won’t be making as much money.

Thanks
Naija

me also getting this error infact everybody whom i gives links today have this error
"You can not access this page directly. Please use the website to start your download or contact us in case of problem."

and one precious suggestion hire those persons who knows there work well.

you website is full of bugs.yesterday when i click manage files it takes me to login page,i was already logged in! i tried but for about half an hour i cant log in and manage files properly.'Application Error" also often happens. No other site is such unstable like u!
You rates are grt and u can lead but for this u have to fix these bugs and make ur site friendly for downloaders.
Regards

Hey,
Thank you for your precious suggestion but I would like to point out that FileSonic wouldn't have gotten this far if it weren't for the hard work of a dedicated team of professionals! Btw concerning logging in the session expired too fast, issue is solved! :)

And please send me a PM with your user ID sample links and a brief description of the problem.

Thank you
Naija

Can you tell me about exact way our files get died in free user. I have heard certain things that file don't get deleted if you login for once in 30 days.

Can you tell me about exact way our files get died in free user. I have heard certain things that file don't get deleted if you login for once in 30 days.

Hi,

If the file is downloaded, then the 30 days thing will reset and your file will have another 30 days to stay on the servers.

Regards,

Hish

somebody registered from my refferal... but i cant see them on

Code:
http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate/statistics-referrals

this page..

why that happens.. it showed "No referral found"

filesonic doesnt pay for free user who earns?

Remote upload page gives me error :

pufq4z.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back