FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I uploaded a file from a US rdp, got around 1.5-2.8Mb/s

Pretty nice, you guys just need to add a search function for files :p

Hey can you add this function. When we remote upload say 5 links. after the ru is complete is there any possibility to get all those uploaded links immediately instead of going to file manager, select those five links and click generate links button

wow! and finally we got filesonic also in WJ xD yahoo am glad to see you in WJunction dear thanks for joining us brother!

and i can say your filehost gonna be #1 damn it's great and fast i don't have any issues with your site! great work brother great than *SharingMatrix*

thank you,

What are you talking about?! Didn't you see ICQ numbers ? You can install ICQ, and contact us !! We are online almost 24 hours a day!

Hish
so tell me why you you have e-mail support on website if you dont use it? where is info on website that e-mail support is not working and we are forced to uce ICQ (i dont use this thing)
better leave ppl angry for 10 weeks cuz they wait for reply from not working e-mail support?

It is 100% our fault :(

We should have left a note when the email server wasn't fully functional...

I apologize for this...

Emails will be read more often from now on!

Regards,

Hish

Can you guys remove the limit of free users only able to download less than 400MB, it kinda sucks, when your biggest competitor right now, fileserve, gives rewards for files much larger than that

Hi,

s8.filesonic.com upload speed is very slowly, can you please to check this server ?

I got an answer regarding this..

Our IT guys were working on it yesterday to fix it and now it is rebuilding... This is why it is slow! It should be ok today... But not sure when exactly.. Can you please give us feedback after you test it?

Thanks for mentioning it!

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back