FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the "Fingerprint" system is working, i lost maybe 10 files, i only post on my own site... If a file is removed by DMCA (Like 15 since FSo started) i replace them with a text-file containing links to another host, like Wupload...

If Filesonic (must) close their affiliate program, i change all my files to "Collaborate", on my site i will opt a donation system... Donate x and all download links will be available for 1 month, Donate y and all download links will be available for 3 months, Donate nothing and no links will be visible...

I just deleted 34 posts from members who are here to ask the same question over and over or to comment on the MU situation.

This is a SUPPORT thread. If you make a comment thats off-topic, I will be infracting you. If you already have open infractions, you could be banned instead.

Summary: stay on topic or gtfo :)

Last warning - I just cleared another 21 posts. If you dont need support, stay out

Is there something going on with stats. My whole last week i've been making around 5$ less a day than what I usually make and I've been posting more.

If Filesonic (must) close their affiliate program, i change all my files to "Collaborate", on my site i will opt a donation system... Donate x and all download links will be available for 1 month, Donate y and all download links will be available for 3 months, Donate nothing and no links will be visible...
You will have same problems with FingerPrint even if you use Collaborate account because both are under same terms of service.

I think is a new era 4 FileSonic, if they can handle the new bunch of users (Both downloaders & uploaders) they will win a huge revenue that could be used for improve structure security and so on. As far as i know FileSonic isnt USA based so isnt an easy FBI raid like before cases.

Would like to add i´m pretty happy with Collaborate service, really good speeds 4 all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back