FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
66901d67f6.png
:(

Is there anything wrong with FTP EU upload speed? I tried reconnecting for several times but I only got 250 KB/s uploading speed... uploading from EU

FTP US is fine, @ 60 MB/s uploading from US

Is there anything wrong with FTP EU upload speed? I tried reconnecting for several times but I only got 250 KB/s uploading speed... uploading from EU

FTP US is fine, @ 60 MB/s uploading from US

IT is working to relieve traffic and increase speeds, US is working faster for now, try using it for the moment.

If any one gets error message when uploading with FTP open an affiliate ticket with the message given as it will make it easier and faster for IT to solve it.

Best regards,
Marco

Uploadstation and Fileserve got the same errors while remote uploading - invalid account or maybe block IP. Somebody say Filepost ok however how could we proceed with FP cos it cannot remote from any hosts.

Except for the hosts mentioned below, all hosts will work, if you get an issue with any other hosts open an affiliate ticket with links and we will make sure to fix it. We can't do much for uploads form going to other hosts.

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
nice changing in statistics but its very Pale i get blind from it and my eye really hurt
from looking at that Very light color
GX0UJ.jpg

darker color is better

Hi Marco

How many gigabytes i can copy files ? Example: I created the folder "test" and move 2 files to there. and i created other folder " test2" and a copy the files from "test" to test2"

Hi Marco

How many gigabytes i can copy files ? Example: I created the folder "test" and move 2 files to there. and i created other folder " test2" and a copy the files from "test" to test2"

There is no storage space limitation but why do you need so many copies?

Everyone pays for users with too many copies of files as it slows down servers.

Best regards,
Marco

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonhaum
Hi Marco

There is no storage space limitation but why do you need so many copies?

Everyone pays for users with too many copies of files as it slows down servers.

Hi Marco again

Because, if the file will deleted by DMCA, i already have the same file in other folder. So, i don't need upload the same file again.

While changing name of any file .

When i click edit button screen appears to change name and pass.

After changing name i press SAVE and screen hangs till i refresh page.

Name gets changed but for each file it takes lot time.

Any solution for this or it's just me facing this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back