FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This SOAP protest is affecting my earnings, some of the places I am posting have the forum closed to protest against SOAP, so earnings today are a bit low on PPD, I dont know about PPS!

bobdole11 such a good idee, I hope Hish is listening!

Hi, please do not keep the new color of underlined links on the "Statistics" page, this grey is to less in contrast with the background...

Thanks...

We're still tweaking it :)

It contrasts very well with the blue highlight!

Best regards,
Hish

A "highlight" is in general used for "highlighting "something" that contains a link, the to be highlighted "something" is connected to that link, in this case the "highlighting" has no use as the part that is highlighted contains 3 links with 2 different directions, the highlighting is at the moment "over the top"... and not functional... the visibility of the text, when opening the page is more important for the viewer, as a result of that, he will click on the link... (my 2 cents) ;)

Buit, i trust in the end-result... the site growed very well since the change, special the speed / productivity that is now possible in the "files" section...

Thanks

yLsIa.jpg

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/z6MM8.jpg[/slide]
:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back