FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I edited. When I click delete, nothing happens. So I delete the two. Then add to my new address. Now I only have one display. I'll wait to see next Tuesday ..

payment not received :((
no payment today?

Open an affiliate ticket with your login information and we will look into it

Simple Newbie Question.
If I'm on ppd do I see any info about premium sales or will it stay 0,0 forever like this:
Premium Sales Count $: 0 / $0
Referral $ : 0 / $0
Domain Sales Count / $ : 0 / $0

I'm asking because it would be nice to know if someone actually bought premium or not.

You still get a sales count under PPD, you just don't seem to have sales

Why you ignored my post

!!!!!!

Hish just like other post talk about my issue

We don't ignore posts but we can't solve your issue through the board, you need to open an affiliate ticket for us to help you with that

Best regards,
Marco

hi there,

i been receiving the error msg :

Attention!

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxxxxxxxxx XFF: xxxxxxxxxxx) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 128
Please Enter Captcha:

it has been going on from morning until now. please fix it!

Even trying to go to filesonic home page is blocked! We paid this on a monthly basis so there should not be a reason to block our access!

this has happen a few times. If this is not resolved, i think i will stop the subscription soon.

Never, never, never, never, never, never and never post your IP on the board, it will only get you hacked. Open an affiliate ticket and we will be more than happy to help you.

Hi all,

I have never received payment so that I incrit beginning of January and I Filesonic exceed $ 15 very quickly. Is this normal?

Thank you for your response.
Nickname: XXXXXXXXXX

19$ = Premium.

You need to open an affiliate ticket, putting your username on the board is even more dangerous than posting your IP

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
I miss my Secutiry Question answer...Pls Help ,Tell me What to do..! How to Reset Secutiry Question

you will have to prove your identity through affiliate ticket then your question will be reseted by the marco or hish. not a big deal if you are orignal user of the account!

I miss my Secutiry Question answer...Pls Help ,Tell me What to do..! How to Reset Secutiry Question

you will have to prove your identity through affiliate ticket then your question will be reseted by the marco or hish. not a big deal if you are orignal user of the account!

xplored.in has the correct answer!

Open an affiliate ticket or PM us to verify your identity.

Best regards,
Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back