FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
learn that encrypt filenames not have effect with digital fingerprint lol
Really?
I have never encountered the digital fingerprint problem.
Unless FileSonic can crack the encryption algortihm of WinRAR, they're impossible to identify anything from this kind of archives.
To encrypt filenames doesn't only encrypt filenames.
The CRC field is also encrypted.

Hi Marco & Hish

can you please elaborate 17$ per sale is fixed any sale or it will be given on condition like have to make targeted sales in week or month? or can we get 17$ per sale without condition?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Marco & Hish

can you please elabore 17$ per sale is fixed any sale or it will be given on condition like have to make targeted sales in week or month? or can we get 17$ per sale without condition?

Thanks

PPS fix up to $17 starts at $12 a sale, it increase according the amount of sales you get in the previous Monday to Sunday period. The table in the affiliate program page tells you how many sales you need for each fix amount.

Best regards,
Marco

Hi,

I have a noob question. I'm on PPD plan but i'm getting average around 5 premium sales monthly, how can i know the referrer URL for those premium not from my own site? Should i stay with PPD plan or go for PPS? Please comment thanks

Hi,

I have a noob question. I'm on PPD plan but i'm getting average around 5 premium sales monthly, how can i know the referrer URL for those premium not from my own site? Should i stay with PPD plan or go for PPS? Please comment thanks

Click on the sales count for the day you got the sale, it will show you the referrer website if the link was clicked on and not copied into the browser

Best regards,
Marco

Hi Marco,
Very Strange issue
the affiliate status looks gone
earning form downloads suddenly stopps !!!!

look please at the picture

di-0GNN.png

what is happen

my earning is 0.0 today

and yesterday it is not normal

it should more

my Email :
rapidfroz@gmail.com

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back