FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate free leechers, why 55$ per year is HIGH value, why people prefer FREE ACCOUNTS.
can you tell me how many of you waste your 55$ per year? cigarette, alcohol, phone, ????

Hello, Where is the Request Function ?
Or the payments are automaticly ?

Payments are automatic every Tuesday for earnings from Saturday to Friday.

As long as you hit the minimum payout of $15, you will receive your payout automatically on Tuesday!

Best regards,
Hish

Please check my ticket #213782, my earnings problem still not resolve..

regards,
tiger07

Please do not post your ticket # on the board, it wastes time between checking the boards and reading e-mails. Also, if you already have received a reply to your ticket, you do not need to let us know you've responded - we get notifications about that.

Best regards,
Hish

people are complaining about FSC download speed this is not good

Please open an affiliate ticket and include some links which you are getting complaints about - also, if possible, let us know whether they are free or premium downloaders.

Best regards,
Hish

Is everything ok with filesonic api? I cant upload anything for a whole day...

Are you receiving errors? Which errors?

Best regards,
Hish

No more sales,This is something strange,No sales for 4 Days,but the days 5 sales return with 3 sale in a day ,but again for 4 days no more sale,and again in days 5 sales return with 2-3 sale in 1 day,for 4 months this happens to me,very strange :(

Sales have been rising daily since the beginning of the month, but everybody goes through slow periods from time to time. Keep up the good work and sales will surely come - but try out some different niches and see if you can generate activity that way :)

Best regards,
Hish

i want to create folder via ftp, "mkdir folder". It says the folder is created in cmd line, but does not exist on filesonic

You cannot manage/create folders via FTP - you have to do this on the site itself.

From the FTP page:

If you upload folders/subfolders, the files they contain will be moved to your file manager, but the folder and subfolders will not.

Best regards,
Hish

sales are depends on server loads, sometimes some servers are slow
and if people are goes there, can not download. its %100 chance of downloader/uploader.
whenver I found dead servers I send ticket at once SIR.

Dear Hish or Marco plz solve this !

salesw.jpg

I can't see the country sale for over 2 month's...
now i get almost daily sales and i want to know on wich traffic should i focus :)

Plz solve this issue !
Thanks a lot !

Dear Hish or Marco plz solve this !

salesw.jpg

I can't see the country sale for over 2 month's...
now i get almost daily sales and i want to know on wich traffic should i focus :)

Plz solve this issue !
Thanks a lot !

This is because you are on PPD!

If you switch to PPS you'll get your sales data, but you won't get download data :)

Best regards,
Hish

@Hish, i am getting this error all day

[slide]http://imgcrave.com/u/Ydsm2.jpg[/slide]

Can you give us a bit more information about this?

Best regards,
Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back