FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it works for me (I put 10-15 files)
08da08e68c.jpg

you missed the point, problem a PDF belongs to me CAN NOT BE DELETED without my permission. its made by WORD and MADE PDF by ADOBE ACROBAT by me in my pc.
its a simple 3 pages tutorial. it can not marked as DMCA.

simply write a msg to FSC that you own that file, they will make it online again so you don't need to change the link

kshabuj84

IF YOU SHARE USERNAME HERE, YOU ARE OPEN FOR HACKERS
THEY KNOW YOUR USERNAME NOW AND THEY WILL TRY PASSWORDS ONLY

do not cry later if someone hack your account :facepalm:

FileSonic Marco+ (my pdf files) are deleted again (send ticket to DMCA section)
and had told it to HISh, but I saw another pdf file of mine is gone (cleared dmca room )
but if I see hish I will let him now, if I can not please tell him my problem is going on

They were pdf of tutorials of jdownloader made by me with office + adobe ( 3 pages)
to show people how to download files with passworded (with screencaps)

you missed the point, problem a PDF belongs to me CAN NOT BE DELETED without my permission. its made by WORD and MADE PDF by ADOBE ACROBAT by me in my pc.
its a simple 3 pages tutorial. it can not marked as DMCA.

and another one :))

Thats why i leave this Company.

Filesonic was good last year but since the Digital Fingerprint shit,
Filesonic will loose many Members.

Its like Scam they delete my own Pics and say its DMCA or Digital Fingerprint Message.

LOL?!

Good Luck in Future FSC but 2012 will be hard for you to bet other Filehosters.

I request My Payment From Filesonic To My Indian Verified Paypal ,Filesonic Shows Payment send but when i Check my paypal balace Is $0.00...My payment not Come Pls help..! :'(

20120112134410.png

Please Tell me What to do..! <3

Open an affiliate ticket with your login information and we will look into why it wasn't received

Filesonic, why is IP blocked?? :'(

IPs are usually blocked for multiple failed logins attempts, in most case it is a temporary block. If you are using a program verify your login information, if the issue persist send open an affiliate ticket

Best regards,
Marco

Can you check
Ticket #210075
Thank's

Please answer your ticket

Best regards,
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back