FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/435b213ad3.jpg[/SLIDE]

people click FREE account and then EXTEND account
and we do not get sale because they chose FREE

Please remote this FREE account for download section. :'(:facepalm:

If a user creates a free account, we now count the upgrade made through the file manager.
As long as the user doesn't buy a pro or collaborate from a different link, the upgrade from free will be earned by the owner of the link that the free account was created on.

Also if a user upgrade from pro to collaborate using one of you link you will get a sale for it

Best regards,
Marco

I have one sale lifetime account but i am on fixed 15 :(
1-3.png

If a user creates a free account, we now count the upgrade made through the file manager.
As long as the user doesn't buy a pro or collaborate from a different link, the upgrade from free will be earned by the owner of the link that the free account was created on.

Also if a user upgrade from pro to collaborate using one of you link you will get a sale for it

Best regards,
Marco

thats why we loved filesonic and we are here forever <3 <3 <3

can my account has been hacked. Please let's solve helps me quickly as possible. my money can be transferred to another place. and that truth is awful.:facepalm::'(
please view:
Ticket #208363
thank so much.

Why did you guys ignore my ticket? :( saying its lagging on the outstanding payment due on next payout? Cutoff is near and I might not have my payment. Gosh

Best regards,
Marco

Really Great News for all filesonic affiliates =)

Thanks a lot Hish & Marco for introducing this feature :)

can my account has been hacked. Please let's solve helps me quickly as possible. my money can be transferred to another place. and that truth is awful.:facepalm::'(
please view:
Ticket #208363
thank so much.

Please look at your ticket

Why did you guys ignore my ticket? :( saying its lagging on the outstanding payment due on next payout? Cutoff is near and I might not have my payment. Gosh

We never ignore tickets, send me the ticket number by PM, but I remember me or Hish answering your ticket today

Best regards,
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back