FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish
When will RU problem be fixed..everytime u say that we are aware of the problem and it will be fixed soon and its been a month that it is not fixed yet..i have also opened an affilliate ticket for this twice but of no use

Eu web-upload is having issue

5yXMye.png

• Hi,
    IT will work on the issue, it should be resolved soon
    Best regards,
    Marco
Jan-05 2012 10:45 am

One day past, RU form filepost and crocko still not been fix yet:'(

My Highest upload speed

Today got the highest upload speed from filesonic ftp till now :sun:

I'm not an uploader just collect my fav series, movies in my filesonic acc.

[slide]http://66.imagebam.com/download/SBwTY1KGgnxtSLZrX7U5Qw/16831/168300075/Highest_123.png[/slide]

Last edited:
Is there any one know any trick about how to bypass the digital finger print? rar, zip, rename nothing work.

well you can try this one

if a movie is 700mb

1.make a rar file into 100mb parts with txt files,movie screen shot and imdb

url and wallpapers

2.now compress the splitted archive to a single archive with a password and

txt file and screen shots

3.use linksafe protector or google short url service

4.if you are interested you can the file name but according to me it of no use

in changing the file name

this may help you in keeping the file much longer and also protect your files

from leecher :)

this may help you in keeping the file much longer and also protect your files

from leecher :)
thanks for your tips. leecher is not the problem for me. Digital fingerprint is the problem.

Last edited:
Digital fingerprint is the problem.
DF is absolutely no problem, if you know how to bypass it. :)

Step 1: Don't use a single rar-archive, make split archives within the rar.
Step 2: Don't use "standard values" for the size of the split archives, e.g. 20971520 Byte (20 MB) is bad. Make it 20971526 or 20971515 or something else. You need to find your unique settings.
Step 3: Add a password to the main-archive, which also crypts the filenames.
Step 4: Don't use the official release-name for the main archive, shorten it, twist it, find your own style.

With this kind of offering, I had only one archive removed in the last three months, and that was because of DMCA and not DF.

HtH

Plz help! I can't trade in point to renew my pro account

Make sure you have enough earnings in your unpaid to pay for the pro, if it still doesn't work open an affiliate ticket with your email and the pro you want to buy

Mr Hish, plz
Help me to solve this trouble:Error: Confirmation code not found in database.
I've sent u a ticket #204512

thank you verry much :)

Please look at the ticket

Best regards,
Marco

One file from one IP downloaded from premium account = 1 download
Same file from different IP downloaded from the same premium account = Multiple download ??
Here, because the IP's are different, won't they be treated as different downloads. Say one download from USA and the other download of the same file from UK using the same premium account.
I'm not sure the downloads which I'm getting are based on above fact or not.
Can you please clarify?
Thanks in advance

We count one download per premium account no matter the IP

Best regards,
Marco

Hi Hish / Marco,

It seems that Remote Uploads works fine except when there is a space within the file name or in the file URL.

It returns with two separate links on the File status as follow:

ERROR_UNKNOWN
Invalid Link

ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Please refer to #205107

Sent your information to IT, I will get back to you in the ticket when we have some news

Best regards,
Marco

Request #205311
I can't connect filesonic.com and Upload,Download because blocked.
Please Fix

Please look at your ticket

hi,

I was a premium member of filesonic for i think 3 months, canceled it, renewed it and before i could download the first link I got a message saying that my ip had been blocked for suspicious activity....is it suspicious that I paid for an account????????

Upgrading your account won't cause this error, the most common cause is multiple failed logins, open an affiliate ticket if the error remains

hi,Hish,please fix file manager, files uploaded via ftp don't appear in file manager for hours.

Send us the file names and when they were uploaded in an affiliate ticket so we can look

Please check Ticket #205351

I answered your ticket

Is anyone getting ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND when RUing from MU, or is it just me?

We are aware of issues with remote upload, IT is working to resolve it, just a bit more patience guys ;)

Best regards,
Marco

please unblock my IP : xxxxxxxxxx

Yes Ip Blocked Can't Upload Please FIX

Always open an affiliate ticket if you get IP blocked errors, never post them on the board, you are just asking to be hacked by doing so

The earnings from last month's promo are not added to the total earnings. How can we request the earnings from promo? Thank you!

Click on the promo earnings in the stats and you will have a request button

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
Fix REMOTE UPLOAD from FILESERVE to FILESONIC !

I'm waiting for more than 3 weeks ! X-(

I'm waiting an answear to my ticket #192990 !

There is no sales for two days
'Hish"
I found more than 30 filesonic premium accounts on these forums.They update the account every hour.Please block these accounts.Here are the sites.

Last edited:
There is no sales for two days
'Hish"
I found more than 30 filesonic premium accounts on these forums.They update the account every hour.Please block these accounts.Here are the sites.

no more sales becase everyone use hacked premium account:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back