FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello guys,

I was trying to change my payment method from paypal to webmoney. and when I enter my webmoney emal (or WM ID, I tried both), it says: ''please enter valid webmoney account''. what`s the problem?

tnx in advance!

Please check ticket number #204929

thanks

I answered your ticket

hello guys,*
I was trying to change my payment method from paypal to webmoney. and when I enter my webmoney emal (or WM ID, I tried both), it says: ''please enter valid webmoney account''. *what`s the problem?*
tnx in advance!

Send us the issue and your login information in an affiliate ticket and we will be more than happy to help you out

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
no need for that anymore, I just added my WM z purse number, and it accepted it. Im new to webmoney, so it was my mistake.

tnx for support anyway! cheers!

You can choose between 5 plans;

i)Pay Per Download:
Pay-per-download is up to $35 per 1,000 downloads and ALL countries are counted !

ii)Pay Per Sale:
Pay-per-sale pays you 60% from all sales made from your files!

iii)[NEW]Pay Per Sale Fixed: FileSonic.com's Innovation
Get up to $15 for every Premium Sale you bring in, regardless of its price! The minimum you will get with this plan is $10 Fixed Per Sale. This is a FileSonic.com innovation!

iv)Half & Half: FileSonic.com's Innovation
Get up to $17.5 per 1000 downloads + :
A- Get 30% for every Premium Sale you bring in!
or B - Get $5 for every Premium Sale you bring in, regardless of its price!

v)[NEW]Pay Per Sale Elite: FileSonic.com's Innovation
[Exclusive!] Some affiliates may get up to 85% or up to $17 per new Premium Sale! This exclusive program is only offered to top affiliates wanting to join FileSonic. If you feel like you should be part of our Elite crew, contact me to request an invitation.

+ With every plan get:
20% on referrals (5% for Elite Program)
5% for website sales

--------------------------------

[NEW]Super Elite:
On top of the competitive payout, we launched a new bonus, which allows its partners to earn 10% more on their daily earnings! *NEW*

Also, if you have the ability to bring on a lot more traffic or sales, contact me to make a special deal.

http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate-program

hello mr.

I've just registered filesonic, and I am new in this upload works. Which commission plan can you suggest to me? I don't have a website now, but I can share on forums...

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back