FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why the hell files upload via ftp did not show in file manger for hours?

For any issue of the sort open an affiliate ticket with the files names, account info, upload method and when they where uploaded.

Best regards,
Marco

hi Mr hish , always i get ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND when i try to remote upload from megaupload

IT is working the issue with remote upload from MegaUpload

Best regards,
Marco

there are some links appear in the remote upload bar,,i didnt upload this links,,
could you please hish check the ip's that joined my account for the last while?..its so important !

hello mr hish
u answer me with the ticket

Hi,
You had two separate deletions for DMCA.
Best Regards,
Hish

what is this mean ?
thanks

I've got a quick question about the "collaboration" plan.

What is Collaboration? Collaboration files can be shared with everyone and downloaded immediately with no limitations.
Is there any catches to this?? Does it really mean EVERYONE?? Does the other person who wants to download my file need to have at least a FREE account ??
There's always a catch. It just sounds to good to be true. ???

It might have already been asked... but for the sake of searching through 2950 pages lol... I'm sure you understand my point.

I've got a quick question about the "collaboration" plan.

Is there any catches to this?? Does it really mean EVERYONE?? Does the other person who wants to download my file need to have at least a FREE account ??
There's always a catch. It just sounds to good to be true. ???

It might have already been asked... but for the sake of searching through 2950 pages lol... I'm sure you understand my point.

User don't need to have an account, any user can click on the download link and get no limitation and pro speeds

Best regards,
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back