FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
read previous pages, as I found 6 servers are down till they fix it
may be more servers are down, these 6 are the servers I found only
these makes your sales/download down. Be patient.

a18,a15,a8,a12,a17,a16 have problems down or extremely slow
PLESSE BE PATIENT PEOPLE, they will fix them asap.

let us stop why download is low or sales are less and less

let us learn be patient

plz chk
ticket #203334

n u will know whats happening...thanks for the reply..Using sBorg so if the uploaded links are not getting fetched after upload then it will post blank links....

8eb86a35f6.png

I had to manually edit 50 post -replacing the links

Last edited:
I have had a good day with FSC today, and will always stick with FSC as they are always there to help, people are complaining about DMCA issues, well in my opinion FSC are doing the right thing in protecting themselves, against uploading illegal files, this way they are safer from going to court.

FSC will always be my number 1 choice

my payment info is missing in my account. the paypal account is still listed und "manage payment accounts" but it shows no account listed on my dashboard.

Last edited:
was waiting for my payment when reviewing my options and the list of accounts does not appear any

but I did not delete any...

I just re-add a pp but now I dont receive my payment until next week any way to fix this

Last edited:
Hish/Marco can you do something about those premium generator websites? Some filehosts have vigorously chased after them and they saved a lot of $$ because of it. I wish you guys could do the same :)

You need help in understanding what DMCA is all about?
i think the files not deleted for DMCA
i think Because i make good download from this files
and make money with alittle sale
and i am on PPD
that is why they deleted the files X-( Right HISH X-(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back