FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bucolini

Sure. As long as you believe, have good content and keep posting.

One year ago i began from Free User and still remembered..i've got my first sales on the fifth day :). So as long as you have Faith and never give up ( even when your stats so bad...just keep posting ), you can make it.

It depends on ourself.

tnx dude for reply......;)

@ Hish i did check today my account and i see i only have 4Gb ??

i had 3.98TB in my account i already open a ticket id :201908

please check why 3.98 TB has been deleted

waiting ur reply so i can re start uploading again

Happy new year dear Filesonic staff. My english is not well but I wanna say some words about benefits of your helps on me.

When I start to upload works I'm only earned 1$ daily with another filehost's PPD programs. 15 Month ago, dear Hish helped me and I start to work hard. When I start that works I have only 45$...

And now, I have an American car ( It was my dream ) , I have all last generation game consoles ( as always I want ), I always have money on my pocket last 1 year and I'm doing my best for building my future. However, The most important thing is : I'm happy...

I earned almost 35.000$+ from Filesonic ( I dont need to put caps ) and I'm still earning good amounts. You helped me and you changed my life, I wish your life will be perfect too and I hope god help you everytime.

I already have good story for my kids in future , thanks for that story Filesonic.

Best regards.

M. T.

Ok Mr. Hish / Marco..now i see promo bonus on 1st January 2012 is gone.
It's not like i don't want the money, but i know something wrong when i see bonus on that date, and afraid to press request button. Better honest and stay away from problem.

Thanks for fixed that issue.

Hi,

This was a bug. The promo ended on the 31st.

Hish

hi guys I have a question, have a free account on filesonic and the Affiliate Plan is PPS Fixed up to $ 15, the question is whether as a free user can earn on the PPS? Tnx.....;)

Yes, they can :)

Free users can earn on every available plan.

Hish

Yesterday my account had 21 $ outstanding payment has been made, but now I see, and -3 dollars in left. Paypal payment made ​​to me because I m not added my paypal account. Where is my moneys ?

Yesterday my account had 21 $ outstanding payment has been made, but now I see, and -3 dollars in left. Paypal payment made ​​to me because I m not added my paypal account. Where is my moneys ?

Open an affiliate ticket with your login information and we will check

Best regards,
Marco

Hi,if i do not want to receive my money in this week and i want it in the next week can i delete my Alertpay email from filesonic the add it the day after tomorrow to receive my money the next week ?

@Hish
There's a blog which provides free hacked premium accounts of Filesonic and Wupload
Code:
Link removed to avoid more publicity
If Premium accounts are available so easily (Just by searching a little on google), then why would people buy them? No wonder Sales are getting reduced.
Just bringing this to your attention so you can take some action. :)

Last edited:
@Hish
There's a blog which provides free hacked premium accounts of Filesonic and Wupload
If Premium accounts are available so easily (Just by searching a little on google), then why would people buy them? No wonder Sales are getting reduced.
Just bringing this to your attention so you can take some action. :)

Actions are taken and these accounts are blocked almost as quick as they are posted

Best regards,
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back