FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy new year to all filesonic staff and all the user here!
In the new year day I get $84, which is my new record on PPD, That is best gift form filesonic. Thanks again !!!
P6rxX.jpg
Very nice stats bro!
Gratz

What filehosts can we remote upload to filesonic?
wupload, RS

Last edited:
Filesonic blocked my IP

hi, my login email is youreyessshinebrighter@hotmail.com
and today when i tried to download something it came up with some
crappy error saying that it detected suspicious activity linked to my IP address, error 128.

and it led me to captcha which i typed it but to no avail.

it's frustrating. please resolve it, thanks.

Hello when I login today, all my files has been deleted...:(
Please help to check it?id: hxxx
Thank you...please

Last edited:
Happy new year to all filesonic staff and all the user here!
In the new year day I get $84, which is my new record on PPD, That is best gift form filesonic. Thanks again !!!
P6rxX.jpg

Damn I didn't know one could possibly earn that much from PPD, definitely a turn on for me.
and yeah Digital FingerPrint Shit Sucks, I download a bluray movie from torrent, Compress and split it in 1 gb parts, upload it to filesonic and next thing I know is they are all deleted! Waste of my fucking time. The back-up files were deleted too.
[slide]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/9232/20120102175054.jpg[/slide]

Last edited:
How does it work the promo bonus payment request?

I click the promo value then it shows the request button in green, I click it and it shows the email and password, is this the login mail and password?

If so, what is supposed to happen next? My payments are exactly the same.

I have just upgraded my account to six months of premium membership by trading earnings, but i was wondering, if i wanted to buy one month of collaboration account it would activate right now and after it expires would i continue with the "normal premium" membership?

thanks.

Hello,
I don't know whats my security question and nobody helps on helpdesk at filesonic.com
I can't change my payment limits so you are sending me 20$ every week but my account has alot of money in it?

Im in singapore and seem to get 150KB/sec per file as premium user while in oron can get 1MB/sec
is my isp blocking Filesonic?

Hello to everybody and happy new year!
Today I've noticed a new tab on my FSo account called "Billing History", am I right saying that now subscriptions are automatically renewed? Here's a screenshot:

[SLIDE]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1135/fsobilling.png[/SLIDE]

I've tried to search billing in this thread but found nothing...
Please let us know more!

Best regards!

AtZ

Damn I didn't know one could possibly earn that much from PPD, definitely a turn on for me.
and yeah Digital FingerPrint Shit Sucks, I download a bluray movie from torrent, Compress and split it in 1 gb parts, upload it to filesonic and next thing I know is they are all deleted! Waste of my fucking time. The back-up files were deleted too.
[slide]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/9232/20120102175054.jpg[/slide]

If you don't want to have your files deleted automatically, you have to make them unreadable by encrypting your archive with a password. Use alphanumerics for archive name and make sure to encrypt the archive content listing too.

Best regards!

AtZ

Last edited:
AtZ ,if its marked ONCE, you have to repack and reupload it again.
problem is not filename or size other, problem is signature of file placed
in the head of each file.

I click the promo value then it shows the request button in green, I click it and it shows the email and password, is this the login mail and password?

No one?

Hello to everybody and happy new year!
Today I've noticed a new tab on my FSo account called "Billing History", am I right saying that now subscriptions are automatically renewed? Here's a screenshot:

[SLIDE]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1135/fsobilling.png[/SLIDE]

I've tried to search billing in this thread but found nothing...
Please let us know more!

Best regards!

AtZ

PayPal subscriptions are auto-renewed.

Hish

It's your login information for Filesonic and it will be added to your unpaid balance.

Hish

AtZ ,if its marked ONCE, you have to repack and reupload it again.
problem is not filename or size other, problem is signature of file placed
in the head of each file.

I personally create my archives and, regardless the content, none can take a peek at them (digital fingerprint). Of course, if files are subject to a DMCA notice, situation is different!

Best regards!

AtZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back