FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
first Happy new year to everyone i hope 2012 will be a happy year to everyone
second i have a question why the promo $4.00 have appear in my states but not appear in the Unpaid in USD: why? and what is the Request Until : 2012-01-06 that is written inside the description of the promo ? do i have to make something to request the promo ? or what ?
Thanks

first Happy new year to everyone i hope 2012 will be a happy year to everyone
second i have a question why the promo $4.00 have appear in my states but not appear in the Unpaid in USD: why? and what is the Request Until : 2012-01-06 that is written inside the description of the promo ? do i have to make something to request the promo ? or what ?
Thanks

just aft this sunday on Monday jus click on the promo amount in stats page and click request then it will be added to unpaid balance

Please ublock ASAP

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address and have been temporarily blocked. Reason code: 900

Also, I cannot access filesonic website to register a ticket(only the filemanager).

BTW, why did you block my ip and wdat suspicious activity are you talking about?

I have PMed filesonic hish my account name.

Last edited:
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address and have been temporarily blocked. Reason code: 900

Also, I cannot access filesonic website to register a ticket(only the filemanager).

BTW, why did you b;ocl my ip and wgat suspicious activity are you talking about?

I have PMed filesonoc hish my account name.

just create support ticket in filesonic saying this problem with your ip then your problem will be sloved

I cannot scroll down folders (because there is no scroll) if I want to move some root files from a long listed folders then its just show folders which can come into my screen and remaining don't

kindly fix that ...

anyone can help me on this ?

Please fix the RU to wupload, why is there always some problem with RU to Wupload? Now with the new filenames its not working, I have also submitted a ticket but there is no response...will you ever fix these RU problems with Wupload?

Hi.
Today, i can't upload and download file from your host.
I tried access your site by firefox but error message bellow
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (50.18.143.151) and have been temporarily blocked.

Please help me unblock it.
Thanks.

I waited a long time payment
Where you see anything waiting skeptical
help me to test a few weeks .. it looks like I have not paid for..thanks
acc trantandat1264@yahoo.com

be careful ur acc might get hacked acc dont share email publicly its for personal safety

Hi.
Today, i can't upload and download file from your host.
I tried access your site by firefox but error message bellow
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (50.18.143.151) and have been temporarily blocked.

Please help me unblock it.
Thanks.

jus submit a ticket to filesonic they will reslove it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back