FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
still can't download from API on sBorg... and yeah, sBorg has been updated, new version, etc, etc..... I can only upload through API, but can't download. :facepalm:

PLEASE FIX YOUR DOWNLOAD API FAST!!!!

I previously made comments about the new sharing option having only 1 connection and no resume.

I just upgraded my account to 'premium' and same thing with non coll. files and getting very low speeds.

What's going on, FSC?

its been over a month since remote upload last worked...what's going on?
every time i get the same message:
ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

hi bro Hish
Unable to login my filesonic account

my user ID : zaharasarvath@yahoo.com
62ca30c389.jpg

plz resolve

how many commission we got when someone buy colla acc.5% or what

A collaboration account sale is treated like a standard sale, if under fix you get the fix amount, if under 60% you get $9.

Best regards,
Marco

hish, i mean add the html link at the bottom, just like in the past
thanks

and

can u call wupload's willy to fix the remote upload from fs to wu
cause u change the new look and willy had yet to update the plugin

and

i see my playsonic
i have
Qualifying Credits: 1,852
Spent Credits:0
Remaining Credits:4,622
# of credits to pass to next level:148

then i go to store, i see

Unlock Vouchers
To unlock this group = 0 credits <== how come it is 0 credit, the other 2 need 2000 credits

can i unlock this? my premium account will expiry in 6 days

Open an affiliate ticket and will look in all that for you

Best regards,
Marco

How can i collaborate my account with my affiliate earnings????
i am already lifetime pro user..

The option to transfer from pro to collaborate is not available at the moment, we offer the option soon and announce it

Best regards,
Marco

Hello Sir,
I want to Change My Payment Account But my email account is Disabled dont know why so please help me in changing the Payment account!

Open an affiliate ticket and so we can help you with that

Best regards,
Marco

Hi I am from Singapore. Why was I blocked from filesonic website with code 9999 and code 128? Could this be lifted?

Open an affiliate ticket with your IP and we will look into it

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
So If I have collaboration account and my all files are collabrorated then nobody want to buy premium account and the downloads are not counted... this why good for me?

Sorry for my bad English.

The Reason we are not getting sales since collabrorated because of Basic Minimum Premium acount is for $15 other File host are having Less $5 -1 day ... $10 1 month .... so that is major cause what i think of and interface is also too bad cant really understand

What is the difference between premium referral link and referral link?? Also by sharing which one do I get the 20% referral bonus which comes with PPD plan.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back