FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IP Address Blocked

Hi,

I've recently purchased a premium lifetime filesonic account.

Currently, I'm getting an error called - " We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (XXX.XX.XX.XX) and have been temporarily blocked. "

And ask me to enter Captcha, upon entering it redirects to a report which is to be filled and submitted to FileSonic Helpdesk <helpdesk@filesonic.com>.

I have tried rebooting my router and it worked only for a while.

I have clear the cache and it also only worked for a while before I receive the same error again.

While using Jdownloader, my premium account settings keeps on reflecting that my account is invalid

Please help and thanks alot cheers :)

Hi,

I have the same problem above. Tried rebooting and checking for proxy IPs, but the problem keep resurfacing. Can the filesonic admins help on this? I can't download using Jdownloader as it keeps showing the files are offline.

Please help as it has been a few days already. Thanks!

PS: I am from Singapore. I tried asking my friend to access filesonic.sg and he too have the same error. Can the admins please help?

Below is the problem as i copied and pasted..

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (78.140.189.85 XFF: 121.7.114.252) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 9999

I've noticed a bug with width while I'm try to copy a file.

vxy4zuqg.png

Please fix it. Thank you.

EDIT:
The same problem with whole file manager.

Last edited:
Hish , if you don't want to change premium ref. page
i recomment you to change name from FILESONIC PRO to FILESONIC PREMIUM :)

and make this page so Big than FREE and Collaboration

Hi,

I have the same problem above. Tried rebooting and checking for proxy IPs, but the problem keep resurfacing. Can the filesonic admins help on this? I can't download using Jdownloader as it keeps showing the files are offline.

Please help as it has been a few days already. Thanks!

PS: I am from Singapore. I tried asking my friend to access filesonic.sg and he too have the same error. Can the admins please help?

Below is the problem as i copied and pasted..

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (78.140.189.85 XFF: 121.7.114.252) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 9999

Hi,

I registered to complain of the exact same issue.

Have filesonic actually helped to resolve your issues yet??

It allows for a PRO account and a Colaborate?
Although the terms set is allowed only when different types of account and not an affiliate ... I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back