FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Hish
Could you tell me why the filesonic change skin my account downgrade from Premium to free user.
My acc is: XXXXXXXX

Thank you
I suggest you remove your account details from this public board if you want to left with any account at all.

It's just a friendly suggestion, not a threat.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know guys. I am using Sborg and some files are working but most of them shows thet they are dead when they are not (in the file manager). The problem is the new link format. Sborg needs to be updated, thanks for the heads up. I have find the links manually now.

Its actually Filesonic APi that need to be updated to generate the correct links

HTML link has really shit change, more time to edit work. add this code target="_blank" to HTML link or change ' to " .just a little change but you are failed

the new UI has many issues.
when u have a long folder list, there is now vertical scroll bar to bring the pop-up list down, the new UI is unusable.
please test it thoroughly before doing a major roll out.

someone pls create an new thread tracking the issues of the new UI that causes problem...

when you want to move files to specific folders,and when you have a lot of folders, the popup windows just don't show the rest when there are too may folders.
i mean ,there is no scroll down list.
please fix.

I have nothing at the bottom right corner and have been refreshed like 100 times since morning.

Maybe if we dont have deleted files, there is no button?

The Button is there, even without files in the list.
Sometimes it disappears when the page is 'heavy'.
Try to move between folders, try an empty one, the button will appear after few seconds.

What this "Collaboration" plan is?
Now I have Lifetime Pro, how this change will affect my account?
What "Limited file sharing" means?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back