FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump the issue of not being able to download with IDM (needs captcha)

Please try accessing the Filesonic.com - if it shows an IP block, please open an AFFILIATE ticket and include your IP.

There may be an IDM update which needs to be installed to fix this, because we are receiving a lot of the same issue.

Hish

ReTARD...that is not spam ....that is your looser hosts problems!

Your payment has been put on hold for disrespecting me and our respectable host. (We are not playing here, we work hard and always give 110% and getting disrespectful comments from disrespectful people is just not acceptable)

Once you make a public apology here, I will remove the hold.

Hish

LOL....you wont get appologize from me....i dont care about 200$.....and if you talk about spam here you will get some....ban....lol i have a big list of proxy!!LOL

Last edited:
My IP Address Blocked

I have already raise 2 tickets requesting to unblock my ip address as follow:
Ticket #190551
Ticket #191538

So far, no response and blocking contiune.

Please help.
Thanks

Thank you for your apology. I believe that once you get paid and are able to move your files to another host, you will begin to disrespect us again.

Just know that we will not tolerate behaviour like this in the future.

Hish

I will not move my files ....because u see my account is 40TB of files!Is almost impossible!I will continue my projects started here.And i am really sorry for disrespect you!

Hish are there problems with the stats ? the hole day the stats moved very slow....and the download number is low then my avereage...

Thanks !

Hum.... yeah.... my stats today have also been moving reeeaaally slow..... Like 1-2 cents every hour.....

Some sort of delay in stats today Hish??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back