FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish buddy, please stop the winter promo, and leave the statistics to work normaly. We don`t need promo, we need normal stats, not cheeted.

Thank you very much.

So many server problems these days... are these going to be fixed? Last time it was a16, right now it is a17, getting error like:

I am quite sure some other servers are having the same problems as a17... are these going to be fixed anytime soon or our files in there are pretty much gone? This is happening too often.

Please open an affiliate ticket and include any links which give you this error.

Best regards,
Hish

hi admin filesonic
account filesonic: don't share your account nickname only ID
I can't receive email when I try change information account. I want to update information my account
Help me please.. I..
I have asked for help on http://filesonic.zendesk.com/requests but no response

Open an affiliate ticket and you will get a quick response in the future ;)

Hish

Hi, recently the next error appears when i try to remote from depositfiles to filesonic "ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT invalid account login", the user and password are okay 'cause i don't change anything since the last remote, i wait your answer, thank's.

S.300 is giving really slow speeds! When this speeds will be solved ?I pay an premium account and u give speeds like this?I will wait a day or two and ask refund if found another file with speeds like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back