FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice change the host ....this is not geting better (is in this way for about one month and 1 week - and they keep lying "soon will be better" (about the speeds) - that is what i am doing .....be with an eye on filepost , they also have rebills (at good rates-60%sale -60% rebills)- and good speeds not like this sh|t host

If you don't gtfo of this thread, I will make sure you gtfo out of this forum...
Don't like it? Change the host, it is your right, but don't spam this thread. Surely, you can open another, and start constructive conversation. Bitching, moaning, spamming, won't get you anywhere else to one way ticket to ban.

Last edited:
I dont care about warnings , i dont care about kissers (in the a$$-like u), this for over a month the speeds , and i will tyotally disrespect them because they disrespect us by lying (in special that one marco -hish not).How he can told us servers are fine?Is he retarded????

it is nobodys fault that you cannot use your brain to make money like others even if filesonic have some issues with download speed ...what can i say ...nobody is perfect :))

I have a question.....

when can we request the bonus from the current sales promo?? is it only on mondays? cause I already see the bonus I got from saturday, but I still can't request it....

if anyone knows the answer, I'd be grateful. Thanks.

payout problem

15oz500.jpg

a few hours ago said: Outsanding payment dua on next payout day : $62.9

Ticket
#182550 error payout :(
#182552 Incorrect payout

(I opened two ticket by mistake, sorry)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back