FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i made a grave mistake / payment sent to non-existent paypal address

Hish/Marco:

I mistakenly entered a wrong paypal email address in my payment info when I first set my filesonic (affiliate) account up. I was supposed to receive my very first payment early today (December 7th, 2011) only that my payment info that was saved on your system was my old paypal address which i already removed from my Paypal Email accounts on paypal.com. This is absolutely my bad. Is there ever a chance you can resend the payment to me? I already changed my payment info to an active paypal account email address. I read on Paypal's website that if a payment is sent to an email address that is not registered or incorrect, then the sender (you/Filesonic) can cancel it from the transaction details and reclaim the money (if ever you were charged) within 30 days. And then you can send the payment to me again.

I already opened a ticket about this. I hope you can respond immediately.

Hish! My FSc account said paid & I get paid in time, but my Fsc "Unpaid in USD" is not adjusted. It's not decrease. It shows my last week + this week earning.

No sale No sale No sale, I have no sales and not yelling :)))
if you do not like wipe your files and leave the building

are SALES your SOUL ? I have NO SOUL for sales

[SLIDE]http://www.nosoulforsale.com/images/images/no_soul_for_sale_logo.gif[/SLIDE]

Why there is difference between actual money to be paid and dashboad stats

6108ed6bbe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back