FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confirm that FTP upload speeds from Europe are back to the awesome normality for FSo (12 Mega Bytes Per Second from my Leaseweb connection capped to 101 mbps).
Thanks a lot Hish!

AtZ

Hi Hish pls fix it : "
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (78.140.176.180) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 9999"

Regards.....;)

What is that !!!

2v0j2na.jpg

i did not do all this trades !!! i lost my money again (123$)

and my files and folders still deleted, i lost chance everyday to get sales

@SMOKING you might have a security problem in your account, some people when they cant change the account info to steal you, they do that, delete all your files and do whatever they can do with the money inside your account to stop you from getting it too.

Dear Hish,

Today I received this msg whenever I click filesonic link:

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (202.57.*.*) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 9999

Could you fix this?

Hi Hish, have you put a restriction on remote upload of multiple links such that at a time only 1 link will process and only once that has completed then the next one will start and so on?

Also RU from Rapidshare is not working.

I just upgraded to premium on filesonic thinking that I can remote upload from other filesonic links like I could with wupload. I only find the option to remote upload from account from other filehosts.

question for filesonic support

My computer crashed a few days ago and all my files are gone. I saved my filesonic password in the browser, so thats gone too. And i dont remember my password. My filesonic mail was hacked and i cant use it. What can i do to restore my password?

I could give you information like mail adress, paypal adress, sales in the last week, security question and answer, payment amount on Wednesday/Thursday (Last time i logged in in my account), to make sure its my account.

Please help me

thanks

question for filesonic support

My computer crashed a few days ago and all my files are gone. I saved my filesonic password in the browser, so thats gone too. And i dont remember my password. My filesonic mail was hacked and i cant use it. What can i do to restore my password?

I could give you information like mail adress, paypal adress, sales in the last week, security question and answer, payment amount on Wednesday/Thursday (Last time i logged in in my account), to make sure its my account.

Please help me

thanks

I will help you, Go here and copy paste the same matter in a new support ticket --> http://filesonic.zendesk.com/requests/new and wait for the reply :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back