FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, XzJoNzX

Please open an affiliate ticket and include the required info.

Hish

dear hish i dont wanna to stay elit program any more . if i back to normal plan ....is my referral unchanged. if referral unchanged make my account normal plan......i hope you answer ASAP............

It does not change your referral. Please open an affiliate ticket.

Hish

Info Needed

Hi Hish,

Can you take some time to answer my question in the previous post as well?

In page 2549 last post.

Thanks.

From,
Chia Chung Weng

Ok,what i put on it? Stats or just need to open?

Include a stats screenshot.

Hish

unable to copy selected file/folder #1

WTF?!

Please open an affiliate ticket and give some more information, widel.

Hish

Hi Hish,

Can you take some time to answer my question in the previous post as well?

In page 2549 last post.

Thanks.

From,
Chia Chung Weng

Hi,

I'm not quite sure what you mean about banning downloaders. I'm not familiar with Fileserve's policies on downloaders or reasoning behind bans.

Hish

Cant wait for the EU servers to back online, as I cant upload anything through Web at the moment, what time today do you think it is going to be Hish?

Please open an affiliate ticket, thanks.

Hish

jtrAR.jpg

60weP.jpg

unblock ip

Please check that ip 83.149.125.5, this is my decicated server. Can You unblock that ip as soon as you can Hish. Thanks for supporting

Please check that ip 8XXXXXXXX, this is my decicated server. Can You unblock that ip as soon as you can Hish. Thanks for supporting

It was temporally block for multiple failed login, it is unblock now, open an affiliate ticket next time and don't put your IP on the board

Regards,
Marco

for some reason my ip got blocked, its been a few hours now,

2XXXXXXXXX

Your IP is in queue for unban, It was for multiple failed login, open an affiliate ticket next time and don't put your IP on the board

Regards,
Marco

Hi Hish
Can U please check my payment ?
[/FONT]

Open an affiliate ticket and we will look into it

Regards,
Marco

i wish i get my answer.

hi hish. first of all thanks for the all the nice promo you are offering.I would like to know one thing. If i want to receive my money through bank wire transfer than what is minimum cashput limit ? (note: i m not Elite). it will be my pleasure if you tell me the whole proceedings. thanks in advance.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back