FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish, may I ask why are the EU servers down in the first place?

Uploads at the moment are not even working

I think we all need to have the EU Servers backs, otherwise its going to be like this and people arent going to be able to use Filesonic, which I do not want.

They are being rebuilt and will be back better and stronger than before :)

Hish

Your account was closed for Paypal fraud.

That is the reason which they gave for me, but I don't really know what Paypal fraud means!

I work very hard every day but I was banned with that reason, they only give that reason to banned customers but there aren't any protections for them.

So more than 600$ (exactly: 634$) that I earned two weeks ago and every day the money is collected by my account (2 days ago, after I was banned, I saw the money which I have earned was 48$ and Yesterday was 24$) . Where did this amount of money go to?

Please, give me good answer!

Hish or Marco please, give me a good answer!!!

Last edited:
Same things, My account was banned AlertPay Fraud :( Also I didnt get any mail from them about banned.I had 6tb contain in my filesonic account but they banned without any reason.

Same things, My account was banned AlertPay Fraud :( Also I didnt get any mail from them about banned.I had 6tb contain in my filesonic account but they banned without any reason.
No they didnt ban you for for no reason, you just said they banned you for Alertpay Fraud

hi hish. first of all thanks for the all the nice promo you are offering.I would like to know one thing. If i want to receive my money through bank wire transfer than what is minimum cashput limit ? (note: i m not Elite). it will be my pleasure if you tell me the whole proceedings. thanks in advance.

What the Fuck hell is that ??!!!!

my storage was 12 TB and now it is 0 TB !!!!!!!!!

fjm1wm.jpg

deleted all my files and folders ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why I didn't get the CRAZY promo

Today is a Friday in Dec.
2011-12-02 23 / $0.33 1 / $0 $0 0 / $0 $0.33
My plan is PPD.
But you message says
Every Friday in December, you will get an extra $3 per sale made from your content.
Every Saturday in December, you will get an extra $4 per sale made from your content.
Every Sunday in December, you will get an extra $5 per sale made from your content.

All Plans Included!

Just give me a reason why...:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back